Vehicle Management Software
Jaamas market leading, multi award winning Key2 Vehicle Fleet Management software is a totally integrated, web based, fleet vehicle, asset and driver management software solution proven to help drive down operational costs, ensure legislative compliance, reduce risk and significantly improve fleet operating efficiencies.
Designed for all fleet sizes and budgets, Key2 Vehicle Fleet Management software is fully scalable fleet management software system and is used by a complete spectrum of companies from those with a handful of vehicles on their fleet through to those with thousands of fleet vehicles (commercial, light commercial, cars etc.), assets and drivers. Key2 Vehicle Fleet Management software covers all aspects of owning, leasing, hiring, maintaining, running and disposing of cars, vans, commercials, plant and asset related equipment.
Key2 Vehicle Fleet Management software is a comprehensive fleet management software system covering all aspects of:
The vast modular functionality within the software and integration with external systems enables it to be used as a total business solution or alternatively by a company managing a small owned or leased fleet.
- Your personalised system homepage giving you a complete overview of the key fleet information you want to be aware of instantaneously.
- All headline information viewed can be drilled down into, taking you to the finer detail which enables true management by exception
- Allows you to create your own events relating to assets or vehicles.
- Fully configurable to own business needs, any regular or one off event, check or occurrence should never be missed again.
- Jaama's Key2 system delivers a totally holistic approach that enables fleet decision-makers to analyse data in one place and efficiently manage their drivers and vehicles including 'employee owned fleet'.
- Key2 produces a consolidated view of not only an employee's driving history including, training, accidents and endorsements, but also incorporates data from their allocated vehicle in terms of mpg and maintenance costs against budget to provide essential meaningful information that will identify where action needs to be taken.
- Routine event scheduling and notification
- Automatic notification of potential warranty items
- Maintenance due reporting
- Maintenance spend against budget
- Trend identification that highlight areas for concern
- Functionality allows the import of fuel data from bunker sites, own pumps and major fuel cards.Key2 intelligently validates the data to ensure files are not duplicated, registration numbers are correct and invalid odo readings are highlighted.
- complete fuel transaction history
- exception notifications and reporting
- carbon footprint calculations
- consumption reporting
- Your duty of care responsibility is still applicable whether your fleet is leased, owned or 'grey'.
- Key2 includes comprehensive grey fleet management parameters enabling you to ensure all data relating to both grey fleet drivers and their vehicles is valid and up to date.
- Any document or image specifically compliance documents, can be electronically stored against the relevant asset.
- Storing information centrally means that document retrieval will be at your fingertips at any location where you have system access.
- Key2 document retrieval functionality is particularly useful for keeping an eye on local depots to ensure they are compliant as well as for any audits or investigations.
- Key2 has robust, intuitive reporting functionality. In addition to the immense suite of standard reports, the user-friendly yet powerful report writer tool, allows you to report on any field within Key2 enabling you to analyse data, track, measure and strategically manage your fleet.
- Reports can be scheduled to automatically run on a periodic or one off basis and be electronically distributed to recipients.
- Key2 is a hub for a raft of data feeds, importing information from suppliers such as fuel card suppliers and maintenance firms through to lease providers.
- In addition, to negate errors due to the rekeying of data into many systems, Key2 integrates with many internal business systems such as HR and finance packages.
- However, the data flows both ways and Key2 can export data directly to external organisations .