Commercial Vehicle Fleet Management
As a commercial vehicle fleet operator, you need commercial vehicle management software that can cope with legislative and compliance requirements as well as the business demands for the sector in which you operate.
In use by some of the largest commercial vehicle fleet operators in the UK, Key2 Commercial Vehicle Management enables you to operationally and strategically manage your fleet, increase efficiency, reduce operating costs and ensure legal compliance of heavy goods vehicles and associated assets.
Core Modules and Functionality (in addition to Key2 Vehicle Management) include:
Jaama recognise the importance for any commercial vehicle operator to have a green OCRS score as well as not breaching the conditions of their O-Licence.
- Key2 stores OCRS failure details and PRS points against the allocated vehicle’s MoT which will in turn affect the overall view of your business by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA formally VOSA).
- The MoT OCRS failure facility in Key2 enables you to identify operating centres who present vehicles for MoT with outstanding defects which could threaten your OCRS status.
- It can be difficult to keep track of individual driver training schedules, what has been completed and when individual driver CPC modules expire.Key2 enables you to:
- keep track of training schedules and module qualification dates
- set advance automated notifications to inform you when qualifications are due to expire
- report on and action any outstanding training requirements
Accessible via the internet, Defect manager replaces existing defect log books and enables 'walk round' appraisals.
- full auditable history of defect and maintenance rectification
- enter data once to update the; vehicle maintenance history, the defect (with rectification information) and the planning schedule
- covers every imaginable part of the vehicle from fluid levels to bodywork
- includes an 'at a glance' view of outstanding issues in a colour coded chart
- images can be saved against the defect
- Accurate management of vehicle maintenance is paramount, as poor maintenance control and record keeping can cause unnecessary downtime and jeopardise your O-licence. Key2 provides:
- routine event scheduling and notification
- automatic notification of potential warranty items
- maintenance due reporting
- maintenance spend against budget
- trend identification that highlight areas for concern
- Any document or image can be stored against the relevant asset record
- Local approval can be gained from DVSA to store all compliance documentation electronically within Key2
- Centrally stored documentation can be retrieved anywhere wher you have system access
- Easy retrieval for DVSA audits and investigations