At Jaama, understanding our customers businesses, their needs and working in partnership to develop solutions is an integral part of our culture. Due to an exciting phase of phenomenal product and market growth, Jaama is eager to recruit talented and experienced Implementation Consultant into its well-funded, B2B fleet technology company.
Implementation Consultant – part of the Implementation Services team
The Implementation Services team is responsible for managing customer projects from contract signature through to go live. We deliver configuration and best practice consultancy, training, and project management services, remotely and on-site.
Reporting into the Implementation Services Manager, you will be a key member of the project delivery team working on package application implementations.
Delivery of the product encompasses primarily consultancy, including setting up the system and assisting with the customers change management in implementing the solution, alongside a dedicated Project Manager. The team objective is to deliver excellent outcomes for Jaama implementation customers, ensuring that the customer realises the benefits of using the Key2 system.
- Understand the customer’s system requirements to enable Jaama’s software systems to be appropriately configured and successfully implemented.
- Actively carrying out the majority of a system implementation and configuration for customers.
- Training users in the product, as it has been configured for them.
- Engage with all levels of internal/external stakeholders using agreed and known communication standards.
- Ensure the project scope is well defined and deliverables are clear and unambiguous.
- Accurately record time for all consultancy work as part of projects.
- Provide technical/functional documentation in agreed formats, for internal and external customers.
- Record and report Actions and Notes from consultancy/training sessions to associated Project Manager.
- Work with Product Trainers to improve training process and documentation.
- Problem Solving – working with customer issues to achieve a viable solution, either with or without change to the Key2 product.
- Report Writing – using the standard Key2 reporting tools and advanced SQL reporting functionality.
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities for additional business with clients.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency.
- Travel to/from customer site, mainly UK mainland and potentially further afield, when required as remote delivery is not a valid option or against customer preference.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in delivering consultancy or system configuration.
- Experience in delivering end user system training.
- Experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering.
- Experience in delivering package software implementation projects – including configuration of systems.
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers.
- Have a full clean driving license.
- Experience of change management, both internally and externally.
- Familiar with fleet, leasing and rental software.
- Familiar with accounting software.
- Microsoft SQL query writing exposure.
- Database reporting experience.
You will be able to demonstrate the following attributes: initiative, resourcefulness and a passion for providing structured project delivery along with established communication and technical skills. Diplomacy, composure, good judgment, the ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and the ability to build a rapport with customers is a key feature of this role.
- A natural ‘plate spinner’.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Self-starter/high initiative.
- A keen interest in technology and software systems.
- Thorough and understanding the importance of having a process to follow.
Jaama is a fleet, leasing and hire management software and driver risk services company. As a certified Microsoft Gold® development partner, Jaama uses the latest technology to provide customers with greater integration, control and automation. It brings innovative fleet, workshop and driver management software and driver licence checking to fleet operators, contract hire and leasing companies.
Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Including company car and cycle to work
Company Funded Events
Social committee, Monthly lunch, Christmas events.
25 days’ annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays. This increases the longer you have worked at Jaama.
Flexible Working Opportunities
Company Pension Scheme
Employee and employer contribution.
Free Onsite Parking