MyVehicle App and Remote Working
MyVehicle App from Jaama is an award-winning smartphone app that makes life simpler for drivers and provides comprehensive control for fleet managers.
Obtaining information from drivers, ensuring drivers have all the information at their fingertips in case of an incident and maintaining accurate compliance records can be challenging.
Compatible with Apple, and Android, MyVehicle App is free to download and is used in tandem with Key2. Information uploaded through the app automatically updates the related vehicle, asset or driver record in Key2.
Full integration with Key2 our online fleet management system, ensures you are in control of your fleet at all times through the efficient recording and updating of essential vehicle and driver information.
MyVehicle App is recognised as an innovative and integrated app. It is the winner of a BusinessCar Techies Award for Best Mobile App as well as being highly commended in the Commercial Fleet Awards in 2018.
How it helps Fleet Managers
- Stipulate what checks need to made on a daily basis and enforce mandatory ODO readings as part of drivers’ vehicle check to ensure data within Key2 is as up to date as possible
- Communicate information to drivers instantly such as updates to policies, service and maintenance schedules and emergency contacts.
- Manage the fleet of vehicles and drivers without leaving your desk and without the requirement of remote workers making unnecessary trips to the office.
- Plan servicing, maintenance and replacement schedules accurately as system data is updated daily.
- Identify trends and potential issues through exception notifications triggered by daily update
- Provides fully comprehensive and auditable health and safety compliance
How it will help your drivers
- Perform daily walk around vehicle checks and report defects at the touch of a button. Checklists are customisable ensuring fleet managers receive the information that they need.
- Record mileages daily enabling the fleet manager to accurately plan for servicing and maintenance as well as predict any contract mileage issues.
- Instantly access the company fleet policy and insurance details in the unfortunate event of an incident
- Dial emergency contacts directly from the app such as breakdown recovery, tyres and punctures, windscreen and glass and accidents, removing the need to search around for numbers.
- Report accidents and incidents – In the unfortunate case of an incident it’s essential to capture as much information as possible. MyVehicle App has a step-by-step prompt to report the essential details and upload photos from the scene. Information uploaded automatically creates an accident record in Key2 and triggers the rectification process.
Paperless Vehicle Checks
Removing paper checklists.
Real time reporting
Flag a defect
Configurable vehicle and asset checklists ensure the right items are being checked at
the right time.
Defect rectification and maintenance history is available at the touch of a button – essential in the event of a DVSA Roadside Inspection.
Keep on top of your asset compliance and maintenance with MyVehicle App
Working in tandem with Key2, managers have all the very latest information at their fingertips to keep businesses at the cutting-edge of operational management, compliance and asset utilisation.