Customer Support Department Overview
Reporting to the Support Team Leader (Fleet, Leasing, WP&R), the Customer Services Team consists of Customer Service Advisors (first and second line), Technical Support Data Analysts (first and second line), Technical Client Managers and Team Leaders. The Customer Service function is responsible for providing customer support to a high standard within defined service level agreements and quality standards.
The Customer Support Team is responsible for managing customer issues through to resolution, the management of regular service pack and project releases, as well as internal support management.
Jaama’s Support Analysts provide our valued customers with high quality technical support, advice and guidance relating to Jaama’s comprehensive range of products and services. As a member of our growing Customer Support Team you will be joining a highly motivated and dedicated support function who are willing to go that extra mile in order to ensure that the service standards Jaama’s client base demands are met. Any potential candidates should aspire to do the same.
The Technical Support / Data Analyst is a dual skilled role that takes care of incoming requests and identifies the appropriate priority and the action to be undertaken e.g. handle service requests, resolve incidents, identify and resolve problems proactively, test product service pack releases and assure software quality. All customer requests are logged, controlled and monitored to meet our level of strict service standards.
To become a key member of the Customer Support Team you will need to be a self-starter, willing to work hard and be able to fit in well with a small team.
The Level 1 Service & Support Advisor provides customer service, technical support and user assistance to our customers. Duties include:
- Responsible for dedicated client relationships.
- Working within a team of support analysts to handle customer requests (via e-mail, telephone or web portal).
- Handle complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution.
- Responsible for the management/co-ordination of all assigned calls and tickets throughout the support and remediation lifecycle including providing the Customer with timely and accurate updates.
- Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
- Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
- Managing product releases for your clients.
- Managing product enhancements for your clients.
- Contribute to the attainment of internal and external KPI and SLA compliance.
- Communicate regularly with team members through team meetings and individual review sessions.
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service ethic and sense of urgency.
- Applicants should have good IT skills including experience of, Microsoft Windows (XP, 20xx, Windows 7 & Windows 8), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to deliver and coordinate to tight deadlines.
- Organisation skills / collaboration / communication / interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Experience in support / helpdesks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- Problem Solving skills / Willingness to learn, explore ideas and innovate.
- Graduate (preferably IT related), experience in similar support / account management role.
- Worked within the fleet/leasing industry and familiar with fleet, leasing, rental software.
- Relationship Management / Account Reviews.
- Basic SQL & C# skills.
- ITIL experience.
You will be able to demonstrate the following attributes: initiative, resourcefulness and a passion for providing superior customer service along with established communication and technical skills. Diplomacy, composure, good judgement, the ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and the ability to build a rapport with customers is a key feature of this role.
- A strong focus on customer service and a passion for over delivering.
- Effective relationship builder.
- Understands business requirements.
- To act in a professional manner, representing the company in the best possible manner.
- To work to maintain and enhance the corporate standards within Jaama and contribute to raising Jaama’s profile across our expanding client base.
- Professional, mature approach to career and personal development.
- To show initiative and commitment to developing job and product knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter / high initiative.
Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Including company car and cycle to work
Company Funded Events
Social committee, Monthly lunch, Christmas events.
25 days’ annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays. This increases the longer you have worked at Jaama.
Flexible Working Opportunities
Company Pension Scheme
Employee and employer contribution.
Free Onsite Parking