DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme
Cut down on roadside stops and checks
The Earned Recognition Scheme initiative is designed to help vehicle operators by reducing the number of roadside stops and checks by DVSA enforcement officers.
Roadside checks typically have an impact on business efficiency because they inevitably result in delays and subsequent fines from customers for missing allocated time slots.
By utilising Key2 and sharing data with the DVSA you will significantly reduce routine roadside inspections.
Jaama is recognised by the DVSA as a ‘validated IT supplier’ for the scheme
Operators need to have an IT system such as Key2 to ensure that they are meeting a set of defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
Key2 is an approved IT system for the scheme.
Key2 enables operators to create, store and manage compliance data.
Send KPI information to the DVSA database every four-weeks.
Key2 demonstrates to the DVSA that fleets are practicing robust and timely compliance methods.
Get started on the scheme if:
- You have held an O Licence for at least 2 years.
- You haven’t had any regulatory action by a traffic commissioner for 2+ years.
- A robust, electronic, compliance management system such as Key2.
Save time and money
- Operators need to have an IT system such as Key2 to ensure that they are meeting a set of defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Reduce the risk of delayed customer deliveries and subsequent penalties.
- Less roadside checks, increasing productivity from available driver hours.
- Reduce the risk and associated penalties for delayed customer deliveries.
- Industry best practice operator recognition.
Vehicle operators who join the scheme will be able to
- Prove they’re an exemplary operator, which can help when they bid for contracts, and raise their profile with potential customers.
- Use the DVSA earned recognition marque in their marketing and publicity, showing they’re serious about road safety.
- Have their details shown on GOV.UK, so people know they’ve achieved the high standards needed to join the scheme.
- Get access to a dedicated DVSA earned recognition team to discuss issues and ideas to help their business.