Plant & Asset Hire Management
Wouldn’t it be great to manage your entire hire operation including drivers and operators with just ONE innovative software system?
Optimising the plant equipment and assets that costs your business a fortune in capital expenditure whilst maintaining an exceptional level of asset compliance are imperative for your plant & equipment hire company.
Accessing this information quickly is imperative for stock availability, streamlined customer service, order fulfillment and making strategic business and purchasing decisions.
Working in conjunction with some of the largest construction and hire companies, Key2 Hire Management can help control costs, improve asset utilisation, ensure legislative compliance and increase profitability by making costs and income transparent whether a single user or multi-site hire company.
Innovative Next Generation Technology
By adopting Key2 you will ensure your business is using the latest technology platform and operating a future proof business system. Our team of experienced developers continue to enhance Key2 to keep you ahead of the game with ever changing legislation and to accommodate your evolving business requirements.
There Are No Future Costly Upgrade Fees
You will always be on the latest software system.
Key2 Hire Management is the most advanced, flexible web-based product available today and our ongoing development and investment ensures that our products are future proofed for tomorrow.
Key2 is a complete, all in one business solution which includes:
A simple yet powerful web based quotation tool, enabling the storage of specific terms on a customer by customer basis with outstanding quotes, invoices and debt information can be viewed by individual customer. It provides accurate, ‘real time’ quotations with comparative summary quotations or individual quotations being created and also incorporates a ‘one click’ quotation to order process.
- Hire Order Processing
Key2 includes a one click conversion of quotations and orders to contracts, creating all of the documents needed for hire contract, purchase order etc significantly reducing administration, time and paperwork.
- Service, Maintenance & Repair
Timely administration of asset maintenance is paramount for any operator, as poor maintenance control and record keeping can cause unnecessary expense as well as adversely affecting your duty of care compliance.
This area allows you to create your own events relating to the inspections and servicing of your assets and equipment, enabling the authorisation of internal and external maintenance whilst this asset is on or off hire. Fully configurable to own business needs, any regular or one off event, check or occurrence should never be missed again.
- Accounting and Finance
In-Built Accounts Functionality enabling you to either take advantage of the fully integrated accounts function in Key2 or interface into your existing accounts package such as Sage.
- A Mobile App To log issues such as defects. Crucially, information uploaded by operators via the app automatically populates the associated records held within Key2. This not only reduces administration, the incoming information automatically triggers in-house rule sets and notifications such as defect rectification action required ensuring downtime is at a minimumIts own powerful yet easy to use integrated report-writing tool and scheduler, providing you with complete control of your business reports with no costly report writing fees.
- Workshop and Touchscreen Modules
Giving easy access for your engineers to complete maintenance work and inspections via our Workshop Touchscreen module. Utilising touchscreens in the workshop environment removes the need of trying to decipher what technicians have handwritten on job cards. Jobs can be allocated, started, paused and completed via the touchscreen to ensure accurate time logging along with the associated KPI’s showing actual versus estimated labour time.
- Fully Scalable Modular System You only pay for the modules that you need. Key2 will be configured to meet your business requirements today but additional modules can be added as your business grows and your requirements change.
- Web Based
You can access the software via the web. Jaama can host your application meaning that you don’t need to carry any expensive infrastructure overheads for servers.
Web deployment will also enable you to take quick delivery of software releases and ensure you take full benefit of the functionality in the latest version of the system.
- Driver and Operator Management This area allows individual or several operators to be allocated to an asset or plant item but only allows operators to be allocated to equipment based on valid qualifications/licences etc. Key2 has the flexibility to define operator rates by hour, day, month, overtime etc for quotation purposes with operator hours billing being driven by time sheet submissions in the operator area to ensure accurate billing.
- Operator hours are available along with holiday and sickness records enabling hourly cost analysis
- Payroll export interface transfers data to internal payroll systems
- Cross Hire operators can be stored for use on future cross hire orders
- In-Built Reporting Suite
The fully integrated, intelligent reporting wizard enables you to create your own business reports without the need to pay for expensive report writing. The reporting tool links across all areas of your business, allowing you to easily cross reference different areas from financials to plant utilisation to purchasing.
- Online Customer Portal
Enhance your service to your customers, giving them the control to remotely log into their own account, check their invoices, download equipment specifications and manage themselves, leaving you to focus on the day to day running of your business.
- Electronic Document Storage
Electronic repository within Key2 for all associated compliance documentation, will provide a comprehensive audit trail of asset compliance including test certificates such as MOT’s and LOLER