Jaama provide a broad range of IT, consultancy and expert based services to the vehicle related fleet, leasing and rental market.
Operating in the specialist and complex market of asset management, we are able to assist clients ranging in size from the very small to enterprise scale organisations whose business practices have demanded the latest generation technology.
We constantly strive to provide the highest quality products and services to our customers and our success is a direct result of teamwork by outstanding individuals with drive, energy and enthusiasm, along with in-depth knowledge of every facet of our industry.
Jaama provides complete turn-key totally managed solutions to a software only implementation.
- All of our trainers are from the fleet industry and therefore understand our customers operating environments.
- Each have attained a high level of tuition skills and are experts in delivering a wide range of hands on, practical training.
- Operations process review . Definition of requirements
- Requirements studies against business objectives
- Research into suitable solutions (technologies & methodologies)
- Application design and specification
- Management of project resources
- Application development
- User acceptance testing
- Implementation, training and end user roll-out
- Project management enables us to work towards your business objectives within the constraints of your resources.
- Jaama's project management methodology provides a consistent process for planning, deliverables, managing change, assuring quality and handling training activities.
- We implement a formal project structure to manage the scope, time, cost and quality of the project.
- It is the project manager's duty to understand the project risks and develop counter measures to minimise and control them.
We work hard to ensure that our customers are impressed with our after-sales support services.
Customers can securely log-in to their accounts on-line and log technical jobs, access FAQ's, and download products and service pack releases.
Jaama's support department operates from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays to provide software usage advice and technical support. All support calls are logged, controlled and monitored to strict service standards. We monitor and provide our customers with KPI's such as call types and resolution times.