Maintenance Exchange – Suppliers
Are you tired of spending hours on maintenance administration?
Are invoice disputes affecting customer relationships and cash flow?
Are you constantly on the phone requesting authorisation for work?
Maintenance Exchange for Suppliers
Maintenance Exchange takes everything online aiding visibility, tracking and control of work coming in and out. It allows seamless booking, authorisation, invoicing and auditing of vehicle maintenance work. It also allows the upload and sharing of all required documentation, typically MoT certifications, vehicle inspection sheets, servicing and routine maintenance documents with the vehicle owners or operators without the risk of lost paperwork.
The Maintenance Exchange dashboard which you will login to shows at a glance:
- vehicles due to arrive that day
- vehicles onsite and with jobs in progress
- jobs awaiting authorisation
- jobs completed
- finished and awaiting collection
- awaiting the upload of documents
Introducing Maintenance Exchange is the next enhancement along the road to providing a cohesive, ‘real time’ paperless system. Streamlining processes and reducing administration further, Maintenance Exchange delivers seamless booking, authorisation, invoicing and auditing of vehicle maintenance work. It ensures quick and easy communication between us and our suppliers and it will allow essential documents such as MoT certifications, vehicle inspection sheets, servicing and routine maintenance documents to be uploaded and shared, to negate the risk of lost paperwork. This is an exciting journey for us all to be on.Mick Steele – Group Operations Manager, Prohire Ltd
- Invoices for completed jobs, are electronically generated at the touch of a button and submitted directly into the operators’ accounts system for prompt payment. There is no need to manually raise and send an invoice, which takes time, and is open to error. This in turn increases cash flow. Makes the tasks of managing authorisation and payments quicker, slicker with reduced risk of omission or error new platform streamlines the exchange of for jobs carried out can be electronically raised and paid online – no need to manually raise and send an invoice.
- Reducing the time consuming administrative burden of manual processes reduces overheads
- Vehicle maintenance work can be electronically authorised through the platform saving valuable time.
- Maintenance Exchange enables garages to implement individual service level agreements and rates with their operators but view all jobs from all operators in one easy to use dashboard.
- Real time access to your complete maintenance schedule for the day. Colour coded items visually highlight the status of the job from booking to completion.
- Jobs cannot be progressed whilst there is outstanding work authorisation is required. This removes the risk of completing work and not getting paid for it.
- Provides transport and fleet operators with a complete audit trail of SMR work undertaken on commercial vehicles for compliance requirements
- All required documentation typically MoT certifications, vehicle inspection sheets, servicing and routine maintenance documents can be seamlessly shared between service & repair centres, vehicle owners/operators and the DVSA
- Vehicle maintenance work can be electronically authorised through the platform in a couple of clicks saving valuable time. Real time communication, and scheduled and automated notifications eradicate further administrative tasks.
- Centralise view of all compliance data and documentation. Can be submitted directly to the DVSA for the Earned Recognition Scheme
- Digital invoices for jobs carried out can be electronically raised and sent online without the need to manually produce an invoice.
- The time consuming administrative burden of manual processes is removed, costs are agreed in advance, jobs are authorised making invoicing errors and late payments a thing of the past.
- Provides transport and fleet operators with a secure and transparent audit trail of service, maintenance work undertaken on commercial vehicles for compliance requirements.