We are Hiring a Support Analyst
At Jaama, understanding our customers businesses, their needs, and working in partnership to develop solutions is an integral part of our culture.
Due to an exciting phase of phenomenal product and market growth, Jaama is eager to recruit a talented and experienced Support Analyst into its well-funded, B2B fleet technology company.
The Customer Services team is responsible for providing support to a high standard within defined service level agreements and quality standards, as well as managing customer issues through to resolution, the management of regular service pack and project releases and internal support management.
Support Analyst – part of the Customer Services team
Jaama’s Support Analysts provide our valued customers with high quality technical support, advice and guidance relating to Jaama’s comprehensive range of products and services.
As a member of our growing Customer Services Team you will be joining a highly motivated and dedicated support function who are willing to go that extra mile in order to ensure that the service standards of Jaama’s client base are met. Any potential candidates should aspire to do the same.
The Support Analyst role takes care of incoming requests and identifies the appropriate priority and action to be undertaken e.g. handle service requests, resolve incidents, identify and resolve problems proactively whilst building a great relationship with customers.
To become a key member of the Customer Support Team you will need to be a self-starter, willing to work hard and be able to fit in well with a small team.
- Responsible for dedicated client relationships.
- Working within a team of support analysts to handle customer requests (via e-mail, telephone or web portal).
- Handle complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution.
- Responsible for the management/co-ordination of all assigned calls and tickets throughout the support and remediation lifecycle including providing the Customer with timely and accurate updates.
- Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
- Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
- Managing product releases for your clients.
- Managing product enhancements for your clients.
- Contribute to the attainment of internal and external KPI and SLA compliance.
- Communicate regularly with team members through team meetings and individual review sessions.
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service ethic and sense of urgency.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
- Ability to deliver and coordinate to tight deadlines.
- Organisation skills/collaboration/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- Problem Solving skills/willingness to learn, explore ideas and innovate.
- Graduate (preferably IT related), experience in similar support/account management role.
- Worked within the fleet/leasing industry and familiar with fleet, leasing, rental software.
- Relationship Management/Account Reviews.
- ITIL experience.
- Experience in support/helpdesk work.
You will show initiative, resourcefulness and a passion for providing superior customer service along with established communication and technical skills.
You will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- A strong focus on customer service and a passion for over delivering.
- Effective relationship builder.
- Understands business requirements.
- To act in a professional manner, representing the company in the best possible manner.
- To work to maintain and enhance the corporate standards within Jaama and contribute to raising Jaama’s profile across our expanding client base.
- Professional, mature approach to career and personal development.
- To show initiative and commitment to developing job and product knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter/high initiative.
Diplomacy, composure, good judgement, the ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and the ability to build a rapport with customers is a key feature of this role.
Salary Sacrifice Schemes
Including company car and cycle to work
Company Funded Events
Social committee, Monthly lunch, Christmas events.
25 days’ annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays. This increases the longer you have worked at Jaama.
Flexible Working Opportunities
Company Pension Scheme
Employee and employer contribution.
Free Onsite Parking