As active members of the HAE EHA, Jaama is supporting the first designated National Hire Week by highlighting the benefits of Hire Management Software.
National Hire Week aims to raise awareness of the important role the industry plays in the UK economy and commences today (4 February) to 10 February and coincides with the Executive Hire Show held on 6 and 7 February at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
Key2 Hire Management
Jaama’s web-based Key2 Hire Management is a totally integrated hire, asset, vehicle and driver management solution covering all aspects of hire management, from acquisition to disposal, operation and maintenance of plant and asset-related equipment, operators and vehicles.
Key2 significantly reduces administration and paper work. It delivers comprehensive compliance management, financial and operational reports and provides organisations with a complete audit trail of equipment from initial quotation, through ordering, usage and on to disposal in one seamless system.
Get the most out of Hire Management Software
Improve asset utilisation, improve efficiency, achieve KPI’s, collate business intelligence, ensure legislative compliance, just snippets of what we strive to achieve on a daily basis. But where do you start and what is the priority?
Measuring and monitoring may sound obvious but in the cut-throat plant, equipment and tool hire market it is critical for business success.
It is critical that hirers utilise technology to maximise and grow their business potential, starting with a complete audit trail that clearly identifies:
- All legislative compliance requirements are up-to-date
- The exact location of all equipment in terms of who the customer is
- A full history of all assets to maximise stock utilisation.
Without that information at the fingertips of management, businesses will become inefficient and potentially lose money because they will not be maximising hiring opportunities.
Before a company allows its assets to go out on hire it is crucial that it has a current record of when equipment was last serviced and inspected and, if required, examined in accordance with Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) rules.
Without having a pro-active system in place that clearly flags up any audit trail weaknesses compliance can be difficult to manage.
In the unfortunate event of an incident occurring while a machine or piece of equipment is on hire, it is crucial that up-to-date service and examination information is easily accessible to aid investigations.
It is essential for hirer businesses to:
- Have full visibility of their equipment in order to fully utilise their stock.
- Have an easy to access system that clearly identifies what equipment is in the yard and available for hire, what is out on hire and when it can be expected to be available for re-hire to enable forward planning.
- Have a full history of each asset easily enabling managers to compile cost and spend analysis, compliance records and last hire location.
For more information on #NationalHireWeek click here