The new maintenance and compliance platform, Maintenance Exchange, from fleet software innovator Jaama is here and is revolutionising the way information exchanges between fleet management companies, maintenance providers and fleet operators.
This ‘end to end’ maintenance system allows seamless booking, authorisation, invoicing and auditing of vehicle maintenance work. All required documentation, typically MoT certifications, vehicle inspection sheets, servicing and routine maintenance documents can be shared between service and repair centres, vehicle owners/operators and the DVSA.
This exciting new platform streamlines the exchange of vehicle maintenance information along with related documentation between:
Fleet Management Companies
Businesses managing service, maintenance and repair (SMR) on an outsourced basis on behalf of fleet operators.
Maintenance Exchange & Key2
Maintenance Exchange connects with Key2 and can interface with other third party fleet systems.
The ‘end to end’ system allows:
- Seamless maintenance booking
- Authorisation of work
- Invoicing and auditing of vehicle maintenance work
- Comprehensive Compliance Management Provides transport and fleet operators with a secure and transparent audit trail of service, maintenance work undertaken on commercial vehicles for compliance requirements.
- All required documentation typically MoT certifications, vehicle inspection sheets, servicing and routine maintenance documents can be seamlessly shared between service & repair centres, vehicle owners/operators and the DVSA and securely stored online.
- Centralised view and single repository of all compliance data and documentation. Earned Recognition Data can be submitted directly to the DVSA as Jaama is a validated IT Supplier for the Earned Recognition Scheme.
- Vehicle maintenance work can be electronically authorised through the platform in a couple of clicks saving valuable time.
- Real time communication, and scheduled and automated notifications eradicate further administrative tasks.
- Enables fleets to implement individual service level agreements (SLA’s) and rates with their vehicle maintenance suppliers to further streamline services without manual intervention and get vehicles back on the road quicker than ever.
- Work Scheduling is made easier with real time access to your complete maintenance schedule. Colour coded items visually highlight the status of the job from booking to completion.
- Digital invoices for jobs carried out can be electronically raised and paid online without the need to manually produce an invoice.
- The time consuming administrative burden of manual processes is removed, costs are agreed in advance, jobs are authorised making invoicing errors and late payments a thing of the past.
Maintenance Exchange is the next enhancement along the road to providing a cohesive, ‘real time’ paperless system. Streamlining processes and reducing administration further, Maintenance Exchange delivers seamless booking, authorisation, invoicing and auditing of vehicle maintenance work. It ensures quick and easy communication between us and our suppliers and it will allow essential documents such as MoT certifications, vehicle inspection sheets, servicing and routine maintenance documents to be uploaded and shared, to negate the risk of lost paperwork. This is an exciting journey for us all to be on.Gary Banister – Prohire Operations Director