JCT600 CONTRACTS SELECTS JAAMA TECHNOLOGY TO DELIVER OPERATING EFFICIENCIES AND VALUE ADDED CLIENT BENEFITS
Operating efficiencies, administration savings and increased management information accompanied by a range of industry-leading value added benefits for fleet decision-makers are just some of the improvements realised from JCT600 Contracts’ implementation of Jaama’s sophisticated Key2 internet-based software.
The West Yorkshire-based vehicle leasing and management services company which has a fleet of almost 7,000 company cars and light commercial vehicles, says it now has a range of cutting-edge online tools available to itself and customers that put the business at the forefront of the market.
Following the successful implementation of the multi award-winning Key2 leasing and vehicle management system which JCT600 Contracts now use to manage its entire fleet and leasing operation, a further phased roll-out of additional integrated services is currently underway to bring further efficiencies for the company and its customers.
In addition to the range of core Key2 modules embracing: vehicle management, ordering, driver management, quotation services, daily rental, accounts and customer billing, other services include:
- An integrated driver licence validation service that enables JCT600 Contracts to offer customers an online in-house service instead of one via a third party provider
- The ability for customers to instantly update driver and vehicle information - for example the customer can administer a car reallocation, instead of previously requesting a change which was then manually undertaken by JCT600 Contracts’ administrators
- An internet-based Broker Quotation module which enables JCT600 Contracts to provide its broker partners with contract hire and rental quotations online
- A ‘Data Staging’ module which takes external vehicle data into a preview area and allows data manipulation and ‘what-if’ scenarios to be explored prior to publishing the data to the live environment
- A ‘scheduler’ that enables JCT600 Contracts to forward vehicle-related data to third party providers such as fast-fit and glass repair and replacement partner companies on a weekly basis automatically, which replaces a time-consuming manual operation
- A customer relations management module that is built into the core Key2 system and replaces a previous system that ran separately to JCT600 Contracts’ old vehicle and driver management system
JCT600 Contracts carried out a lengthy marketplace search for the optimum state-of-the-art online system that would enable it to improve internal efficiencies, further boost customer service and grow the business. That concluded with the decision to introduce the Jaama Key2 system.
Brian Kirby, systems and operations manager at JCT600 Contracts, who has been with the company since it launched almost 25 years ago, said: “Our previous system, although it had been continually updated, was in fact the same technology that the company launched with. Although it served the company well, it was at full capacity.
“To continually expand the business, target larger fleets and offer a range of additional added value services, it was clear that we needed an online system that delivered administration and management efficiencies for both us and our customers.
“The introduction of Key2 means that the tools we have now are equal or better than the largest vehicle leasing providers around.”
Martin Evans, Jaama’s sales and operations director, said: “JCT600 Contracts is the latest of a number of small and medium-sized vehicle leasing companies that now use Key2 as the hub of their operations.
“The online functionality delivered by Key2 is extremely broad and enables JCT600 Contracts to deliver a significantly enhanced service to customers while benefiting from internal administrative savings.
“JCT600 recognised that IT investment was crucial to its future success in securing new contracts as it needed to increase its own efficiencies in addition to delivering the flexible solutions that fleet decision-makers and company car drivers require.
“As JCT600 looks to increase the depth of functionality and services to customers, Jaama continues to enhance existing modules and develop new ones to ensure leading-edge service is maintained.”