Are you au fait with the very latest legislation impacting company car and commercial vehicle operations? Are you certain that your transport operation is functioning to maximum compliance? Could business travel be more efficient?
Answers to those questions and many others will be provided by Jaama, the UK’s leading fleet management software provider and occupational road safety specialist, at its ever-popular one-day Fleet Management Essentials seminars in spring 2015.
The seminars are designed to keep full-time professional fleet decision-makers abreast of the very latest tax, legislation and operating best practices while providing administrators and managers who have the responsibility but not necessarily the experience or specialist knowledge of running vehicles with essential information.
The seminars have been updated this year to reflect the very latest information including:
- Company car benefit-in-kind tax measures from April so fleet managers can plan choice list changes and introduce other changes.
- The impact on employee driver licence checking of the Government’s decision to abolish the paper counterpart to the photocard driving licence from June 8.
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) compliance developments.
- Compliance with Greenhouse Gas Emissions (Directors’ Reports) Regulations 2013 and the recently introduced Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) audit requirement.
- The impact of reducing fuel prices on vehicle choices and employee mileage reimbursement.
The seminars will be held at Jaama’s Tamworth head office on:
- Tuesday, 3rd March;
- Tuesday, 14th April;
- Thursday, 11th June.
Seminars start with registration at 9.30am and conclude with an open question and answer session from 4.30pm.
Seminar prices have once again been held at the reduced price of £295 + VAT per delegate including all course documentation, policies (usually priced at £120), lunch and refreshments.
Other topics in the spotlight will include key performance indicators to measure to ensure optimum fleet efficiency and effectiveness, grey fleet management, car salary sacrifice schemes, Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) compliance and how to reduce the administrative burden of fleet management through technology.
Ellie Whiten, Jaama marketing manager, said: “Our seminar programme has proved very popular over the years with almost 1,100 people attending. Undoubtedly the seminars help fleet decision-makers run an effective, efficient and legal fleet of vehicles and drivers.
“They also provide an opportunity for fleet decision-makers to refresh their know-how, provide an opportunity to explore new developments in vehicle management and deliver guidance on cost saving opportunities.”
Anyone who would like to attend the Fleet Management Essential seminars or is unable to attend but would like to register their interest for a future event should contact Ellie Whiten on 0844 8484 333 option 6. Subject to demand; extra seminars may be added to those already announced.