Transport operators attending the 2019 Commercial Vehicle Show (CV Show) can benefit from a special offer from Jaama.
The CV Show
30 April – 2 May
In the wake of Jaama being recognised by the DVSA as a ‘validated IT supplier’ for its multi award-winning Key2 technology, the company launched an Earned Recognition Scheme module that enables commercial vehicle operators to create, store and manage compliance data.
The Earned Recognition Scheme, which was officially launched by the DVSA at last year’s CV Show, is designed to reduce the number of vehicle roadside stops and checks by enforcement officers.
At the show Jaama is offering businesses that purchase a Key2 system within six months an included Earned Recognition Scheme module.
Transport operators that use Key2 are able to send defined Earned Recognition Scheme key performance indicator information to the DVSA every four-weeks including data captured from walk-around vehicle inspection checks, servicing and MoTs.
To benefit from the offer, transport operators should visit Jaama (stand 4G100) where they will also be able to discover a range of software solutions to benefit commercial vehicle fleet managers, including:
- Commercial Vehicle Management
- Workshop Touchscreen functionality
- Driver App - MyVehicle App
- Driver Licence, CPC and Tacho Checking
- FORS Compliance
- Full Defect Management
Visitors can also discover the latest enhacements made to Jaama's award-winning 'MyVehicle App'.
- Drivers can carry out their daily vehicle checks through ‘MyVehicle App’.
- The app integrates in real-time with Key2, triggering rectification processes.
- ‘MyVehicle App’ delivers unprecedented levels of efficiency and integration, whilst helping employers meet their compliance requirements
What to do next...
Find out more about the Earned Recognition Scheme module here.
Don’t miss out, visit Jaama in Hall 4 on Stand G100 and register for your FREE ticket here